Skelton Taintor & Abbott is proud to announce that Avery Dandreta has joined the firm as an associate attorney practicing real estate law, including:
- Purchase and Sales of Real Estate, Commercial and Residential
- Real Estate Title Insurance
- Commercial and Residential Closings
- Commercial and Residential Leasing Transactions
- Financing of Real Estate Transactions
- Boundary Disputes
- Zoning & Land Use
- Avery is licensed to practice in Maine and Massachusetts state courts, as well as Maine federal court.
Prior to joining Skelton Taintor & Abbott, she was employed by Ahold Delhaize in Real Estate Development working closely with real estate brokers, developers, landlords, potential tenants and buyers. In her role, she oversaw excess property portfolios of approximately 200 properties and was involved in local and state permitting. Avery also negotiated a wide range of commercial real estate deals, including lease amendments, lease option renewals, lease terminations, easements and property sales.
Avery earned her B.A. from the University of Vermont and J.D. from the University of Maine School of Law. In pro bono and other volunteer activities, Avery has taught for AmeriCorps, provided hotline advice with the Volunteer Lawyers Project, mentored at-risk Maine high school students, and volunteered with the Maine College Guild.
Skelton Taintor & Abbott is one of Maine’s leading law firms serving individuals and businesses in litigation and general representation throughout northern New England for more than 165 years. For more information, call 207.784.3200.