For over 160 years, individuals, companies, and governmental entities have relied on Skelton Taintor & Abbott for expert guidance on state and federal employment law, labor law, and all topics related to employees and employers. Our top-ranked employment law attorneys offer in-depth, sector-specific knowledge in key regional industries that only decades of experience can provide. And, our convenient, centralized location in Lewiston, Maine, keeps us closer to more of the clients we serve and allows us to keep the cost for our services down. Located a distance away? No problem. We will do what we can to make our services feel as accessible as if next door.
What can we help you address? Just ask. Here is just an overview:
- Whistleblower and False Claims Act
- Discrimination and Civil Rights
- Maine Human Rights Commission Actions
- Family and Medical Leave Act (state and federal)
- Wage and Hour Claims (state and federal)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Title VII
- National Labor Relations Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment (ADEA)
- Policies, employee handbooks and severance agreements
- Employment contracts
- HR advice, training and support
To see how Skelton Taintor & Abbott can help you address individual issues or help your place of employment manage your human capital while lowering your legal expenses, call 207.784.3200.